The logistics center is characterized by a high concentration of inventories. As a result, a genuine threat exists that it might incur losses as a result of a fire and other emergencies at the site, as well as a theft and damage to the property.
In addition, modern logistics complexes include a number of production and warehousing facilities, locate across a large-area site, equipped with several 24/7 entry/exit point to the site with a continuous traffic of automobiles.
In this connection, the need to deliver an integrated security solution becomes particularly acute. The employees with Rodina Security Concern have a broad-based experience in ensuring security across warehousing and logistics complex and are ready to provide their services in the followings fields:
- Setting up access control systems at all entry/exit points;
- Prevention of unauthorized entry into the site of a warehousing complex, perimeter security, surveillance across the site, CCTV and patrolling;
- Monitoring of ingoing and outgoing traffic, transporting inventories;
- Arrangement of transportation flows across the territory of a warehousing complex;
- Control of access to restricted-access premises;
- Fire safety assurance.
The employees with Rodina Security Group would be able to perform an audit into security-related issues and deliver a list of recommendations, enabling to assure an integrated security system at the time. In this way, the customers will be delivered with a customized project of the security assurance system at their warehousing or logistics complex that full meets all of their requirements and needs.