Today, it is mandatory to ensure security at such social facilities, as schools, kindergartens, training centers, museums and theaters, local medical institutions and hospitals. This is due to the fact that these are highly important facilities for society and are a place, where large numbers of people may gather at a particular time, including children and teenagers.
The integrated security assurance at such social facilities includes a number of measures:
- Access control and on-site monitoring;
- Situation monitoring at the site (patrolling);
- 24/7 CCTV surveillance at the facility and adjacent territory;
- Compliance with fire prevention requirements;
- Immediate reaction to emergencies.
There is a need to require that the safety rules and regulations are complied with by both employees and visitors of such sites, to provide instructions and training on fire safety and anti-terrorism measures. These measures enable a comprehensive situation monitoring at the site being secured.