"My house is my castle!" – everybody is ready to say. However, an assessment of security at many residential complexes shows the reasons for a high level of unlawful actions and crime there.
It's quite often that a house where a person has what's really important to them – family, children, assets – is secured using outdated and ineffective instruments (coded locks, house intercom, steel doors). These means are not effective in all possible cases: even a novice perpetrator will have no problem entering a house lobby, as he can just follow after a resident through an open door.
These are the main problems that residents face in a house that is not sufficiently secured:
- heft of property;
- vandalism and hooliganism;
- hobos staying and drugs stored in attics, basements staircases;
- Violations of fire and sanitary requirements.
Even a single of those factors may make the life of residents uncomfortable or even threaten their well-being. In order to prevent such situations, a number of additional security measures needs to be used. An effective measure is to arrange the public order, engaging professional security personnel with a private company. The set of measures, offered by Rodina Security Group, includes the following:
- Physical security;
- Situation monitoring using technical instruments (CCTV);
- Access control;
- Secured territory patrolling;
- Installation of security and fire safety alarm systems;
- Taking immediate actions in case of any emergency;
- Prevention of any unlawful actions.
Ensuring safety in apartment housing and residential complexes is needed in order to ensure that the residents are comfortable and exposed to no threats.